Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,651 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07453 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 159% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 31,031TL (¥416,371) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brussels costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)