Cost of living in Nagercoil, India vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,634 prices entered by 361 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10787 TRY / INR
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 15% cheaper than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 10,197TL (₨94,529) in Nagercoil.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,545 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Luis costs ARS $880 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fresno, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,700TL (about 2 hours ago)