Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,779 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.550 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 134% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,395TL (€3,183) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Montpellier costs €3.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)