Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,891 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00212 TRY / COP
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is about the same as in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 11,599TL (COL$5,474,988) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Concordia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$48,000 (about 2 hours ago)