Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Istanbul, Turkey
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,634 prices entered by 361 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00019 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 31% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,357TL (﷼ 74,806,801) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kiev costs 500₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Princesa City costs Php20,000 (about 2 hours ago)