Cost of living comparison between Lisbon, Portugal and Istanbul, Turkey
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.200 TRY / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,360 prices entered by 880 different people.
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 14% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,275 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,677 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saransk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Almaty costs 6,200 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)