Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,758 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.285 TRY / USD
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 31% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,081TL ($2,062) in Latacunga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rzeszów costs 10,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (about 5 hours ago)