Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,487 prices entered by 392 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 26.789 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 87% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,451TL (Dinar 838) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (about 2 hours ago)