Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,623 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.962 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,622TL (RM7,961) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 340,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Washington D.C. costs $3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)