Cost of living in Kremenchuk, Ukraine vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,689 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.29130 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kremenchuk (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 9,551TL (32,788₴) in Kremenchuk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)