Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,632 prices entered by 357 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00080 TRY / UZS
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 6% cheaper than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 11,277TL (14,092,622 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rzeszów costs 10,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (about 5 hours ago)