Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,582 prices entered by 452 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020.
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 6,900TL in Kayseri.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aurangabad costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guayaquil costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)