Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,617 prices entered by 893 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018.
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 3,261TL in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)