Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,632 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.38468 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 7% cheaper than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 10,182TL (26,468 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 80元 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,009 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$22 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 2 hours ago)