Cost of living in Jodhpur, India compared to Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,540 prices entered by 835 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05534 TRY / INR
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is 19% cheaper than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 3,020TL (₨54,575) in Jodhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)