Cost of living comparison between Islamabad, Pakistan and Istanbul, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,995 prices entered by 654 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02808 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 2,260TL (₨80,483) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 180 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.33 (about 3 hours ago)