Cost of living comparison between Islamabad, Pakistan and Istanbul, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15,732 prices entered by 1,493 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02773 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 167% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Melbourne is 27% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 2,352TL (₨84,809) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $294 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Istanbul costs 200TL (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Auckland costs NZ$645 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sharjah costs Dirham 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Madrid costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)