Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,669 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.384 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 133% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,998TL (€2,983) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manaus costs R$ 4.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 3 hours ago)