Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,592 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.234 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 51% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,589TL (13,445元) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rzeszów costs 10,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (about 5 hours ago)