Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,804 prices entered by 382 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.204 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 65% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,762TL (16,415元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)