Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,717 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.448 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 123% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,580TL (€2,602) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 20 BYN (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Windhoek costs 44 N$ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poltava costs 200₴ (about 3 hours ago)