Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,620 prices entered by 360 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16088 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 35% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,171TL (Php100,517) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Machala costs $500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Port of Spain costs 28 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Odessa costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in General Santos City costs Php116 (about 2 hours ago)