Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,743 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.701 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 23% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,014TL (P22,850) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,860 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 3,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Curitiba costs R$ 3,003 (about 2 hours ago)