Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,660 prices entered by 361 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.307 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira (Portugal) is 79% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,740TL (€2,121) in Funchal, Madeira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$79,990,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)