Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,698 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.434 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 11,260TL (R$ 7,851) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 149,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)