Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00352 TRY / TZS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,660 prices entered by 370 different people.
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 34% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,416TL (4,943,469 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨240 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chongqing costs 5.97元 (about 2 hours ago)