Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Istanbul, Turkey
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,699 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01615 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 28% cheaper than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 8,663TL (536,435 £) in Damascus.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $150 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 3 hours ago)