Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,966 prices entered by 381 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.869 TRY / USD
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 40% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,774TL ($2,132) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$750 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barranquilla costs COL$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)