Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,674 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.279 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 49% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,359TL (2,338 CUC) in Cienfuegos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)