Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,723 prices entered by 365 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.173 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 28% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,356TL (13,096元) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$1,200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 80元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$22 (about 2 hours ago)