Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.417 TRY / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,766 prices entered by 387 different people.
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,858TL (R$ 8,366) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Iquique costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $1,254,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Meerut costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mariupol costs 6,000₴ (about 3 hours ago)