Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,672 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.670 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 146% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 31,922TL (AU$5,630) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 500,000 Bs.S. (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhnekamsk costs руб 500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 2 hours ago)