Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,635 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00731 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 108% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,041TL (₩3,697,612) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨20 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rzeszów costs 10,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 4 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berlin costs €25 (about 4 hours ago)