Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.435 TRY / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,813 prices entered by 382 different people.
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 62% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhnekamsk costs руб 500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 389,900 (about 2 hours ago)