Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,776 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09882 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% cheaper than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000TL in Istanbul you would need to make just about 9,486TL (95,995 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 3 hours ago)