Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00381 TRY / LBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,136 prices entered by 609 different people.
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 84% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)