Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,592 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.073 TRY / BND
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 85% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,383TL (B$3,356) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.85 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Havana costs 200 CUC (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stamford, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (about 2 hours ago)