Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,664 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.051 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 37% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,445TL (Q15,647) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £28 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,600₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)