Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Istanbul (Turkey)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 10%|
Are you moving to Antalya? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Antalya of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$350 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wilmington, Delaware costs $6,450 (about 2 hours ago)