Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.435 TRY / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,817 prices entered by 386 different people.
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,755TL (€2,412) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 3 hours ago)