Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Istanbul, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,612 prices entered by 361 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01494 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 127% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,502TL (1,974,435 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 5 hours ago)