Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Islamabad, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 506.679 PKR / KWD *
Do you live in Islamabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 141% more expensive than in Islamabad (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨433,277 (Dinar 855) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨180,000 in Islamabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (about 2 hours ago)