Cost of living in Indore, India vs Irkutsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 420 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.930 RUB / INR
Do you live in Irkutsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 22% more expensive than in Irkutsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 150,023 (₨161,377) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 123,000 in Irkutsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Münster costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 96,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (about 2 hours ago)