Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland vs Irkutsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.076 RUB / PLN
Do you live in Irkutsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Irkutsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 136,618 (8,498 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 107,000 in Irkutsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Turin costs €65 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Plymouth costs £0.13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gwalior costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 500 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 3 hours ago)