Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Irbid, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,439 prices entered by 687 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.542 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Irbid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Irbid (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,825 (C$3,365) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Irbid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €700 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨26,429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)