Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Irbid, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,024 prices entered by 504 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18198 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Irbid? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Irbid (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,215 (R$ 6,679) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Irbid.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 750TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 49 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.21 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)