Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Irbid, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Irbid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 14% cheaper than in Irbid (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Irbid you would need to make just about Dinar 947 ($1,335) in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Braga costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $89 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Auckland costs NZ$45 (about 1 hour ago)