Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq vs Irbid, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00060 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Irbid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 6% cheaper than in Irbid (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Irbid you would need to make just about Dinar 1,129 (1,895,131 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seoul costs ₩2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$60,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)