Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Irapuato, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.916 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Irapuato? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Irapuato (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,854 (R$ 10,345) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Irapuato.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 40,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)