Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Irapuato, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,435 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.37145 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Irapuato? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 36% more expensive than in Irapuato (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,919 (Php150,543) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Irapuato.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$39,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $299 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)