Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Irapuato, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,236 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00595 MXN / COP
Do you live in Irapuato? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 32% more expensive than in Irapuato (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,300 (COL$8,460,706) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Irapuato.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerez de la Frontera costs €20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cúcuta costs COL$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)