Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Iranshahr, Iran
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.108 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Iranshahr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 26% more expensive than in Iranshahr (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,170,964 (COL$8,328,678) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 86,400,000 in Iranshahr.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q42 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gaziantep costs 1,500TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (about 2 hours ago)